Persimmony Login Guide
Congratulations! Logging into Persimmony is easier than ever.
1. Open your internet browser and go to: https://first5.persimmony.com Remember to bookmark the site.
2. Enter your user name and password in the Log on screen. Your Username: Your first and last name. Example: Polly Smith Password: ###########
3. The Persimmony Applications Icon will open in a new browser tab. Click on an icon to open the application you need:
Changing your Temporary Password
When you login for the first time, OR if your password has been changed by an administrator, you may be asked to change it the first time you log in.
If so, you will see this screen—please follow these instructions:
Self-Service Password Reset
If you need to reset your password, you can request it at the login screen.
1. Click the “Password Reset” Link.
2. You will be taken to a site where you can either reset your password or change it. To reset your password, select “Reset Password”
3. Enter your Persimmony Username (Typically it will be your first and last names separated by a space) and the characters in the confirmation window
and click on Continue. NOTE: the characters will be different than those shown
4. If you email is in the Persimmony system, you can select your email ID from the dropdown.
NOTE: if your email is not in the system you will need to contact your First 5 program manager to reset your password.
Type the characters from the picture, and click Continue
5. You’ll see a message stating that an email has been sent with instructions on resetting/unlocking your account. Go to your email account and follow the link to reset your password
Reset your password following the instructions on the screen